You want to work in a stimulating and challenging high-tech environment?
Join the Flodim operational team! A unique opportunity to work with logging probes and equipment at the cutting edge of current mechanical and electronic technologies in a variety of environments.
Adaptability, taste for effort and outdoor adventure, self-control, rigor are all skills that will be expected from you.
As a WIRELINE OPERATOR your main tasks will be:
- the preparation of operations: the tests and the inventory of the material, the tools and the equipment to be embarked in the logging units,
- carrying out logging campaigns in underground caverns and wells in France and abroad,
- the reconditioning of equipment (logging tools, unit, equipment) at the end of the missions,
- feedback of technical information, maintenance, testing and validation of equipment
This position requires both operational and specific human skills which will also learn internally through various training courses.
To carry out the operations, you will be asked to demonstrate great adaptability to the constraints imposed by our clients on site.
You will have to be ready to travel on a regular basis (car, van, truck, train, plane) in France and internationally, and possibly to work some weekends and public holidays (compensated by recoveries). Your inclination for action, your availability and your taste for effort will thus be valued by compensations (recovery, bonus and internal development).
A first experience in logging or geology is highly recommended. In order to operate FLODIM’s logging tools – unique for some of them in the logging industry – you will need to show curiosity, motivation to learn and willingness to understand their operation, as well as anticipation, and reactivity both in training and on the field.
Rigor, punctuality and reliability will guarantee the quality of your work and the smooth running of the logging operations.
As the company is made up of various interdependent departments (R&D, maintenance, administration) and since your missions are generally carried out in teams of two or three people, good interpersonal skills are essential for this position.
If you are interested in this position, just send us your CV as soon as possible along with a cover letter to email@example.com.
Your profile :
- 2 years experience in geology or logging company
- WPCE basics requirement
- English speaker strongly recommended
- B driving license necessary, C license appreciated
Contract conditions :
- CDI – basis 39h weekly
- Position based in Manosque
- Annual gross fixed salary: €35,000 to €40,000
- Overnight stays and recuperations
- 13th month included in the annual basis
- 100% health insurance coverage
- Incentive company plan
- Contribution to Company Savings Plan